SOURCING DIRECTORY OF CHEMICAL SUPPLIERS
UK   +44 (0) 208 255 2121 EUROPE   +49 (0) 8281 799 4031
Menu

Search the Chemical Suppliers Directory

Our complete guide to sourcing chemicals and suppliers starts here. Search using keywords, product name, company name, CAS numbers in full or in part. Use the Advanced Filter box to make text and CAS searches so easy…but remember CAS matches only require numbers and hyphens, either in full or part enter as much of the CAS as you have.

Search from thousands of products, CAS, services & leading chemical manufacturers and distributors who purchase and supply world wide.

Search A-Z Suppliers

Search A-Z Chemicals, Trade Names, Plant, Materials, Apparatus and Services

Businesses around the globe are waking up to the opportunity of the #circulareconomy. But what is it? We support the charity @circulareconomy, visit the new learning hub today to find this answer and more. bit.ly/2M44nJF

Completing the picture looks beyond renewable energy to deliver a reduction of 9.3 Gt #CO2 by 2050 -- the equivalent to the current emissions from all forms of transport globally. #climateaction @circulareconomy bit.ly/3267rKQ pic.twitter.com/MrdRr8n6qO

Did you have a look at the latest white paper by @circulareconomy? We are completing the picture: How does #circulareconomy tackle #climateaction? Together we can cut emissions in four key areas by 45% & reach the #ParisAgreement targets. bit.ly/2nEArun

We are the proud supplier of resin for @Bombardier’s composite wing, which helps to reduce the environmental impact of @Airbus A220 #aircraft. bit.ly/2AS5xle Image Ⓒ Airbus pic.twitter.com/e7wHScP0TM

We had the pleasure of welcoming over 50 partners, from 13 APAC countries to our Singaporean site for a two-day workshop to fully experience our #PersonalCare solutions through test, touch and feel! pic.twitter.com/oQf9xDeUzq

When our partners recommend our solutions they can confidently say that it has been tested and approved ✔️! #PersonalCare #HomeCare pic.twitter.com/wnJSLFXKMy

Switching to renewable energy will lead to a 55% reduction in #CO2 emissions worldwide, but what about the remaining 45%? We are rethinking the way we make & use products, while developing circular business models. @circulareconomy #climateaction bit.ly/329NDpZ

Our goal is to create a truly inclusive work culture that fosters engagement and development within a diverse and global workforce. #ComingOutDay pic.twitter.com/ecRmYxG3RC

It’ll take more than transitioning to renewable energy sources alone to solve the climate crisis. To achieve the 1.5-degree climate target, we need to rethink the way we make and use materials and products. @circulareconomy #ClimateAction bit.ly/318I6yR

Want to know what's new in the world of colour cosmetics? Our latest trends presentation has some fun and inspiring concepts that can't be missed! #colourcosmetics #makeup buff.ly/2AXWZcu pic.twitter.com/uukdmHp4HB

#NEWS @CompositesWorld experienced our new APC facility firsthand! This new facility quadrupled our thermoplastic composite tape production capacity strengthening our bond with the #aerospace industry. Read more about our #nextgen solutions ✈️ bit.ly/35i8aL2 pic.twitter.com/mOLf9py7cs

OUR NEWSLETTER

where from time to time we will send you updates on industry news, insight and analysis

Klein Publishing

+44 (0) 208 255 2121

Specific Request

Need help? Request rare or difficult products and ingredients for our specialist to assist you directly within 24hrs - free service

  • Send out an enquiry for this chemical/service

    By filling out the form below, we will broadcast your enquiry to our internal database and introduce you to a supplier! Please supply us with your details below and which chemical/service you are interested in and we will do the rest.

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons