BRENNTAG – CONNECTINGCHEMISTRY WORLDWIDE
Brenntag is the global market leader in chemical distribution.
The German based international company manages complex supply chains for both chemical manufacturers and consumers by simplifying market access to thousands of products and services. It combines a global network with outstanding local execution. Therefore, Brenntag is the industry’s most effective and preferred channel to the market for partners – really living its philosophy: “ConnectingChemistry”.
Brenntag UK & Ireland is a diverse and rapidly expanding part of Brenntag Group, headquartered in Leeds, Yorkshire, UK. The company is active in most major industries within the life science, environmental and material science sectors, providing specialty and industrial chemical products and added value services such as filling, packing, and mixing and blending to over 20,000 customer accounts nationwide. Brenntag UK & Ireland employs over 800 people from 22 distribution and manufacturing sites, with three sea-fed facilities and a dedicated fleet of over 100 vehicles.
Brenntag operates a global network with more than 530 locations in 74 countries. With its global workforce of more than 14,000 employees, the company generated sales of EUR 10.3 billion (USD 11.5 billion) in 2015.
For Brenntag, the business goes far beyond the sheer distribution of chemicals.
Life Sciences ConnectingChemistry
Material Sciences ConnectingChemistry
- Connects chemical manufacturers and chemical users in a value-adding partnership
- Supports its customers and suppliers with tailor-made distribution solutions for industrial and specialty chemicals
- Offers a full-line portfolio with over 10,000 products and a world-class supplier base
- Serves as one-stop-shop to around 180,000 customers active in diverse end-market industries such as coatings, food, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, personal care and water treatment
- Has long-standing experience in the individual countries and local excellence through its sales and marketing organization of more than 5,000 experts
- Offers specific application technology, extensive technical support and value-added services (i.e. just-in-time delivery, product mixing, formulation, repackaging, inventory management and drum return handling)
- Manages the business regionally, holding leading market positions across Europe, North America and Latin America and continuously expanding its presence in the Asia Pacific region
- Sets safety standards within the industry and operates in line with the “safety first” principle globally
- Strives to contribute towards greater sustainability in all the industries and application it serves
The company is led by an experienced Board of Management combining decades of expertise in the chemical distribution and manufacturing sector.
Since March 29, 2010, Brenntag AG (WKN A1DAHH) is listed at the German Stock Exchange in the Prime Standard Segment, since June 21, 2010 as a member of the MDAX index.